Teaser Tuesday

Tuesday 3 July 2012.


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. You know the rules: grab your current read, open to a random page and share a two sentence teaser with us (no spoilers!). Be sure to tell us about the book, so we can add it to our TBR list!


Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6)
This week my teaser comes from Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent. 


Tod stood as soon as he saw me, and I couldn't resist a smile, in spite of the nerves still twisting my insides into knots. 
My arms slid around his neck and delicious, tiny little sparks shot up my spine as his hand settled at my waist, and I secretly marveled at the fact that I was allowed to touch him whenever I wanted.  


Add it to your TBR on Goodreads

9 Comments:

Neyra @DarkestAddictions said...

I've been meaning to get the soul screamers series for a while now >.< Great teaser Suzanne :D Love it!


My TT

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Very curious snippet...and now I'm tempted. Thanks for sharing, and here's


MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

Carmen B. said...

I'm reading it too at the moment and I feel like quoting it on twitter alllll the time! Awesome dialogue, especially (but not only) the Sabine bits ;)

Rachelanbig said...

Oooh, love that tease! I really must catch up with this series. I've read the first book and have the next three on my Kindle. There are not enough hours in the day to read all the books I want!! :(

Valerie said...

Hmmmm....I lost interest in this series. Don't know how I feel about this scene. I don't like what happened to Nash.

Valerie
StuckInBooks.com

Sandy Nachlinger said...

I love "delicious, tiny little sparks," but I'm wondering why she was surprised that she was allowed to touch him. I'll read more to find out.
My Teaser is from London Broil.

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire said...

omg this book sounds so good. I need to seriously get started on this series!

My TT
Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Jennifer Messerschmidt said...

YAY! BIW Tease!!! Love all the Tod & Kaylee scenes. So hot! Thanks for stopping by!

Lauren said...

Awesome tease! SIGH. I've wanted to start Soul Screamers for so long now. As soon as I can I'm going to buy the first omnibus.

Thanks for stopping by my TT :)

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |