Quote of the Week #8

Friday 16 March 2012.




This is my weekly meme where I post one of my favourite quotes. Feel free to join in. I do it on Friday but you can do it any day of the week you choose just post your link in a comment below. 



Love You to Death & High Stakes (Mediator, #1-2)




This week my quote comes from Love You To Death and High Stakes by Meg Cabot. The first two books in the Mediator series. This is one of my favourite series.






“I may have been dead for the past hundred and fifty years, Susannah,...but that doesn't mean I don't know how people say good night. And generally, when people say good night, they keep their tongues to themselves.”

7 Comments:

The Book Rogue said...

LOL I like that kind of humor. Nice quote! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you're having forn with you book!

Emily said...

Nice Quote!
http://emily-confessionsofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/03/quote-of-week-2.html

Anonymous said...

Ha! xD Funny quote. I love it!

Here's my Quote of the Week

Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings said...

your blog won't let me paste in a quote...I had a funny one from Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. Oh well have a great weekend Suzanne.

Unknown said...

LOL, awesome quote, Suzanne! x) I love Mediator series, it's really funny and Suzie is such a kickass character! Hope you're enjoying the series! Can't wait to read your review! <3

Elodie said...

I really have to pick up one of Meg Cabot's books because I've heard great things about them !! The Mediator series sounds really great .. Thanks for the quote Suzanne !! :)

KatieBookQueen said...

That is one of my fave quotes in The Mediator Series! <3

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |