Face the Dark by Dave Ferraro

Thursday 1 December 2011.

Published: 13th November 2011

A 3.5 star rating.

This is the third book in the Hunters of the Dark series.

Shanna and the other hunters are "marked" to be killed by a demon. La Faer Noir (an organisation of monsters) are not happy to hear about this as they don't want Shanna to come to any harm, YET, until they have a chance to investigate her likeness to Diana, a deadly vampire from the past and the founder of La Faer Noir. They cannot stop the mark once it has been placed, so they come to an agreement with one of the hunters to try make the best of a bad situation while paying the hunter a favour in return. Things prove difficult for the hunter as he tries to keep this to himself. The hunters soon find themselves fighting off werewolves and a sleep demon. 

I found this book to be slower paced than the first two but still quite enjoyable. Cameron was very jealous and whiney throughout this book and REALLY annoyed me. I never really liked him much to begin with. There is the introduction of a great new character who fits in well with the team. Damien arrives later in the book which I was glad to see because I was beginning to think he was going to be left out. There is very little emphasis on Jordan and Noel which I would have liked to see more of too. The romance plays as much a part for me as the action.

I really liked the ending which I did not see coming and I cant wait for the next one.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this series to fans of the paranormal romance genre.

Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |